Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summertime


Summertime.  I look forward to it every year.   I love sun dresses, suntans, the beach, shorts, my vintage sand dollar necklace, but most of all, I love sandals.  Any shoe that doesn't require a sock is a personal favorite of mine.  

The key to looking good in sandals, is a perfectly manicured polish. 

Going to the nail salon for a Spa Pedicure is probably the BEST option, but most costly.  If you are on a tight budget or pressed for time, I have the thing for YOU...
 
Sally Hansen makes the BEST 5-minute french manicure pen set.  It is so easy to use.  It even comes with stickers to put on your nails so that the "white" nail tip is perfect.  Even if you don't use the stickers, it is easy to make a straight line with the marker-like white polish.  The best part--the kit only costs about $9.99 at your local drugstore & gives you 50 manicures!

No comments: