Friday, June 27, 2008

Waste Not, Want Not...

One of my favorite lines is, "Waste not, want not." My husband is forever making fun of me for saying it. 
The reason I love it is because I hate throwing things away. I hate when food goes bad. I really just hate waste. Recycling, reducing & reusing are concepts that make me smile.
BUT, I also love stylish, new, pretty things. 
That is why I fell in love with this portable composter. Beauty meets function.   
When I was growing up, we used to save fruit & vegetable peels and other food waste. Several times a week, one of the 5 of us kids would get the job of taking the food to the compost pile by the raspberry bushes.
I want to carry on that tradition with my family and I am excited to do it in style!  Check out cooking.com to order yours for only $39.95.

No comments: